gave birth to my 2nd child 7months ago virginal wi episiotomy ist child was c-sction. since having pain around virgina a skin hanging on a side and its always very red and discharge is mustardy colour sometimes it smells. gp didnt bother to have a look . hospital doctor said once i stop breast feeding the pain will be gone but i am not convinced so i saw a nother doc he suggested a surgery to remove the eccess skin but they never told me why it happen or what causing me the pain simply they say its normal after bith how frustaing. i should have gone for a c-section i regret it.

Hi! Maybe strengthening exercises such as Kegel exercises could help you restore perineal tone. Kegels are exercises you can do to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles, the muscles that support your urethra, bladder, uterus, and rectum. I hope this helps.

i dnt know about this one