Hi, glad to see this site.

For a while now I have had these two issues
1. After urination I can leak more urine after putting my penis away. If I catch this as it starts to leak I can shake about a teasponful (maybe 2) out, when I put away again I feel a leak starting again. On the old finger exam the doctor couldn't find anything abnormal with prostate but put me on tamsin (something), this helps a little bit (apart from weird ejaculation, but quiet novel) but still leak.

2. Sometimes after ejaculation when I go for a pee I feel the urgency continue long after the stream has finished. I can clean up and go and sit down, back to bed what ever and within seconds I have an urgencie to go again adn maybe get a dribble come out, but I amstuck in the toilet for up to 20 minutes before I feel the urgencie subside enough to leave the toilet. I have tried squating, bending (not penis), stopping stream mid way to reset muscles. But no. After urgencie stops, it isn't sore but a sensation of discomfort somewhere

Anyone know what this could be

Have you found a solution for this problem?

I am having the same exact issues. I also get random pain at times in the abdominal. But CT scans have showed nothing and neither has the scrotum ultrasound.

I am suffering from the exact same two problems that the first poster described. I can't believe that the same two things happen to someone else. Any help solving this would be great.

brothers, i have this too.

what can we do?

I have it too and I'm only 16 >:(

Alright, so apparently its happening to a lot of us, but the question is still what can we do about it? There is always this urgency to go to the bathroom or the feeling that if I stop holding it in I'll start leaking, so I try (sometimes unconsciously) to hold it in so that I can go about my day and then it starts to feel very uncomfortable as though the muscles are getting tired. If I just realx nothing usually comes out, but there is constantly this feeling that a few drops are about to and its starting to drive me crazy. The same thing was happening just after I got married and started having sex, but after about a week it just went away.

sounds a lot like a urinary tract infection.

If this happened before and it 'went away' after a week it could have done bladder or kidney damage and now the problem is much worse.

Always take antibiotics if you have a UTI.

i got it too,
"the feeling that if I stop holding it in I'll start leaking"
thats exactly it, mines see through and lookiing on the net it may be something to do with prostate creating to much pre-ejaculatory fluid. i cant stand it anymore!

I also have that problem. After ejaculating sometimes it almost burns when comming out if I dont force out lots of urine. I know its not an STD because I have been checked numerous times. It shouldnt be a UTI because I have taken antibiotics for other things which should of also cleared up the UTI. I dont know what to do.

I do know that if I take an advil or two it wont burn as much and the urgency feeling goes away.

Sit-ups might help. The problem could be poor muscle control and sit-ups strengthen a lot of the muscle groups down there. Give it a try for a month or so and see what happens. Also, leg lifts could help in lower abdominal muscle strengthening, just to be well-rounded.

I've had this after ejaculation too, doesn't happen often though. Have found that the only way i can stop needing to pee is to take a dump. Dunno why, its like the pee during it gets rid of what's left in your bladder

i had this too

it is soo annoying

once in college i kept having to go to the bathroom

i got it again the other day and my girlfriend said you need to drink more water

i thought that was counter intuitive but i was sick of feeling like i had to pee after i just peed

i drank about a half of glass and she says no guzzle it

i guzzled like 2 glasses of water

and it totally went away

i was amazed

drink lots of water and wait and pee before u masturbate

I feel this is the case of incontinence. I have this problem since the age of 16 and now I am 21. I went to a lot of doctors, many sent me to psychiatrists, thinking I am a gone case. But I am a No Quitter so I never actually went to psychiatrists but instead I went on researching more about this problem and have been talking to a lot of people who have been suffering through similar case. I came to found out that this can be the case of Incontinence, but it's not important. I finally found a very experienced doctor/professor who had the courage to help me out. I went through several examinations but he still didn't find out anything. He knew there was a problem somewhere or else I wouldn't be complaining nor all of the other men. So he continued researching.

His research showed that my urethra (or some kinda tubular thing from where the urine passes) is very narrow because of which the urine suffers to pass through it. He said I had to undergo an operation to correct that, in which he will insert some tube like thing to enlarge that passé.

I think it was my luck or dunno what, when they started the operation then only they had got to know that my bladder was too inflamed and they couldn't continue to operate, because a lot of bleeding had started. He then gave me some medicines and asked me to continue it for 6 months until that time the inflammation would go. Unfortunately I didn't have that much time and I missed my opportunity as I had to leave my hometown for university education... the rest if history.

But now, I am back again to fight this problem. I one day I know I will find out a solution to it and cure it.

If anyone has any information or want to say or ask anything related to it please do not hesitate to contact me
Best luck to all,
The fighter!

The above post is mine. I asked people to contact me if any further information is required or if they wanna give any information. Unfortunately my ID had been edited from it.

So now if anyone wants to contact me can do so just by clicking on my ID.

Regards,
The Fighter!