Can anybody explain to me how to perform kegals exercises? I was reading in a magazine that with these kegals exercise one can increase the sexual pleasure. Is there anybody who does them? How do you find the muscles you need to practice?

It was easy for me to find them because my boyfriend told me how to squeeze them during sexual intercourse. Some girls had to do the searching by stopping their urine flow while peeing. I didn’t have to do that because I already knew hot to put them in action. Once you find the muscles that can tighten the walls of your vagina, you have to exercise them just like any other muscles if you want them to be fit. YOU have to do the exercise like ten times a day but the thing is that it is very easy and it doesn’t last long and you can do them wherever you are. Here is how the exercise go: You contract the pelvic muscles, hold them for a count of five, relax them and do this like 10 times.

Kegel exercises are named after the gynecologist, Arnold H. Kegel who publicly promoted the exercises, although yogis in India have been practicing contraction of the pubococcygeus muscles for hundreds of years. In astanga yoga, mulabandha referes to the pelvic floor, a triangle between the tailbone and the front sides of the pubic bone. A subtle lift of the muscles that support the cervix results in many benefits, which include toning and strengthening the muscles used during sex. But did you know that contracting the pubococcygeus muscles also aids in creating a stable pelvis that helps when moving the spine?

The pubococcygeus muscles are the same muscles that we contract in order to stop the flow of urination. Another way to identify if you are working them, or not, is to contract DURING sex and ask your partner if her notices any tightening around the penis.

There are many variations on the Kegel exercise. In general, try squeezing the muscles as tight as you can and hold for 5 seconds. Do this until the muscles are tired. This is your frontier. You can set goals for the number of time you contract the pubococcygeus muscles every day. Try sets of 10. Or try to reach a total of 200 contractions. Whenever you are aware, contract the pubococcygeus muscles. Like any other muscles, the more toned and strengthen, the more efficient and strong the performance!

I would just like to know just how muchyou change after having a baby?
Is it a meter a centameter a inch or what? I mean is it that much that it is that disappointing to a man? Should we alert are daughters not to have children natural only by cecerian? or is this a another crack on woman from a man? Like the theory a girl being a hore because of sleeping with more that one guy? :-|

thank you , i have now found out how to cum loads , im 20 yr old and have been worrying alot lately that i dont cum enough , i smoke and dnt eat very healthy , i read your blog just before masturbating and these Kegal excercises , i have been doing them since i cant remember trust me lads these do not make you cum more , enywayz i masturbated only using kegal excercises to get stimulated then just squezze tiny kegal excercising into your masturbation and when you are near enough redy to cum stop doing the kegal excercisies and watch your penis erupt i was fascinated by this and am going to bed with a smile on my face , WOW!!!

Some great tips above on how and what to practice...

But Keigel exercises can be done more subtly that you describe above.
It has been said that every time you drive, when your car comes up to a stop light, squeeze the Keigel muscles as long as the red light holds, or until a count of 10.

If you practice this with every stop light, you'll be a sexual champion within a month or two.

Guys can also practice this.
When I was young, I tried this as THE preferred method while masturbating by hand, and found that my climax was simply amazing, and I could ALWAYS tell when it was passing the point of no return.... as my PC muscles would release, and then start pulsing with the orgasm themselves.

So, don't county yourself down and out guys...you too can improve your muscle tone!

Have anyone tried to use the Kegel master 2000, I heard is a great invention and it really works, I want a non bias opinion.