Hello, im 16 and noticed a few days ago that i had a mole on my left breast. I had never really paid attention,until now, to it but it is slightly raised and smallish oval shaped. The color is dark brown with some light brown on the border and is uneven looking. I only looked at it because that day my breast hurt for no reason almost constantly. As i am sitting here typing it is sore and i also noticed above the mole there is a hard lump below my nipple and to the left. I am really concerned, please respond.

Well I'm no expert but I think you should tell your parents what you found and go to a doctor. Its better to ask and get an answer from an expert. I'm sorry I couldnt have been more of help.

My mother has a very similar situation going on and she won't go to the doctor. How did you situation turn out?

I posted a response to your posting a couple of weeks ago. Please respond via my email. My email address is _[removed]_.

My mother has a similar situation going on and she's being very secretive. If you don't mind my asking, what turned out to be the issue for you? I'm concerned about my mother.

Thanks.

i think i have breast cancer, i have a mole with a lump in it, its a bit sore but im really scared. %-)