Hello!
I need advice. I have one problem since my puberty, I thought it will get better, but the situation is still the same. My breasts are uneven. I know human body is not symmetric and breasts are not exactly alike, but mine are different in shape and size and difference is very visible. So, I was thinking about breast implant… Did anyone have similar experience?

Hey there,
I also had very uneven breasts. And I had this done- breast implants, of course you can also reduce one side or both. The improvement is seen after few months, so do not get scared at the beginning.

this is pretty common and can be corrected through surgery. I would look online at www.breastimplantsusa.com and find some before and after case photos that may resemble your condition, you can then see what the surgeon did to correct the condition, the post op results.

i have the same thing, and i've been looking into breast augmentation... and you can get a breast implant for the smaller one if ya want... keep one real that is:P... one good way to hide this assymetrical problem is to wear nice little padding wire bras... they help me:)

I unfortunantally have had a bad experience with my breast implants. I have the problem you have only with implants. I developed a capsular contraction around my left breast tightening and deforming it underneath the muscle. I know have one big squishy boob and one hard firm icky boob :O) hahaha thank god its only noticable when i point it out but im sure once i age and my skin loosens up it will be VERY VERY NOTICABLE. I guess what im trying to say is the chances of it happening when getting implants are still there girl. good luck!

I completely understand where you are coming from... I'm 21 years old... and a year ago I got breast implants. I was told by the my ps that I could not leave one real. .. I had a large B cup and barely an A cup. I searched all over my area for the best ps in the area. It is very unnerving and you feel you are the only one... I was scared just to take the pictures with my top off for the pre-op. I have one implant that has twice the amount of saline than the other. It was a hard decision, but I dont regret it. I am a 100 times more confident than I have ever been in my life. Being able to wear what I want and feel normal is wonderful. I recommend you not take this situation lightly. Good luck and know you are not the only one out there. Good Luck!

i also have a problem with my breast since i was 13 i saw that one breast was bigger than the other one and i thought it will get better as the years went by but now him 15 and one of my breast is still bigger than the other one and i don't want to have breast implants i need info of what to do and fast.