I'm trying not to panic, but I just found a lump under a mole underneath my left butt cheek. I've had that mole there for as long as I can remember and I've never had a lump before. I felt it when I sat down after work today. At first I thought it was a really big zit caused by an in-grown hair, but then when I grabbed a mirror for a closer look I realized it was right underneath my mole. I squeezed it, hoping maybe there was a blackhead right next to the mole, but nothing came out. If I had to guess how big it was, I would say maybe as big as a large peanut M & M. It doesn't hurt at all, there's no weird color, and it's not swollen or anything. I'm really scared that it's cancer or something horrible. I watched a morning show's segment on moles a few months ago and heard that skin cancer is the leading killer of women in my age bracket (I'm 26). Is that true? I'm so worried, what do you think it is? Do you think it's just a zit in its first stage of growth? Do you think it will eventually come to a head? Is it okay it I keep squeezing it?

Thank you very much for taking the time to help me. I really appreciate.

Don't squeeze it. It could be just a cyst or something like that, there are heaps of things that can cause bumps under the skin, but whatever it is, squeezing it can't possibly help. Get to a doctor asap to have it checked out.