I'm 37, had a hysterectomy 11 months ago, and woke up this morning with extremely sore nipples. I have slight discoloration in spots around the areola (almost looks like black and blue marks, although I have not had any sexual contact), cannot tolerate my shirt touching them and just about die when I walk up or down stairs (the shirt, again).
I did a self-exam this evening and didn't feel anything abnormal lump-wise but cringed from putting pressure on the breast itself. I'm going to call my Dr. tomorrow, but was wondering if anyone could give me a point to look into before I see him.
Thanks!

I have a similar problem with the spots developing rapidly(like within 2.5 weeks!) and continuing to develop as my nipple sensitivity decreased and is virtually gone! There is no pain or tenderness and I'll be seeing my doctor next week and let you know what she says. The development of these mole-like spots is very frusterating but is second to the lack of sensitivity. On another note, my spots/moles seem to be developing only in the cracks and grooves on the nipple and areola and they are all different in shape and size though some are appearing to run together as I get more.

I also have spots on my nipples, did the doctor tell you what it was?