Okay, so, I'm 16. Today is december 21. For the past week, possibly a little over, my breast have been so sore and swollen! I can't even wear a bra or lay on my stomach. Every once in awhile ill get sharp pains in my breast as well. For about 4 days now I have been cramping terribly. Somewhat like sharp period pains, on both sides and middle of my lower abdomen. My lower abdomen has also been bloated. My back is sore too, sometimes sharp pains but mostly just really achy. I usually have my boyfriend (older-21) puts pressure on my back to pop it, I had him do that today but had to make him quickly step of because it was causing more cramps. Also, sorry if TMI, but I've been very turned on and have had more discharge than usual around this time of the month (I know this is normal around ovulation but that time has passed for me). ive been emotional the past few days as well. I know most of these are also period systems. I'm not suppose to start my period for another 8 days, December 29, though. NO protection is used. I haven't been on the pill. No condoms, we use the withdrawal method. My boyfriend has been saying "I hope you're not pregnant." & has got me worried. So, opinions please!! Please keep in mind the oder of the symptoms and time frames. it's also over a week before I'm supposed to start my period.

Health Guru
hi, are your periods normally regular every month when they arrive, how long is your cycle and you say that you have more discharge than normal but is it the same type of discharge as you normally get? Having unprotected sex and using the with draw method is not a safe way to practice contraception at all so if you are pregnant then you both have to accept responsibility for it. Your bf is old enough to know he needs to be using condoms if your not taking precautions!

Can you help me? Okay so me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time on Nov. 29. I had my "period" or was bleeding. I got very scared then took 3 tests and all negative. On Nov. 20, we had sex again. The first time that day, he didnt come at all until after we stopped then stopped. Then later again that day, we used the same condom, he came right when he took it out, the condom wasnt ripped or anything. But i missed my period, my stomach has been hurting but nothing. Im so scared so i dont know if im just nervous or if i am. The more i think about it, makes me want to throw up. Im shaking alot. Im just so scared that i am. We had protected sex all 3times but i dont know whats wrong with me :'( I felt all these symptoms but then i was so scared and stressed and crying all day that i think thats why i felt that way because the next day, i felt so much better. Like nothing wrong with me. Im up so latw because i had diarrhea. Whats wring with me:'( the condom didnt break:'( but why do i feel this way?:'( i hate this fewling:'( trust me, i promise God, after this, no more sex until im married. PLEASE HELP ME :'(