heyy this will sound stupid but im nt really good with all sex knowledge, buh i feel a lil pranoid.. please can you answer this...

me and my gf just making out next to each other while sat in the cinemas ,me on left and her on right.. and we tilted on our sides in our own seats ofcourse.. me tilted on right of course and her on her left so we could kiss better..., both fully clothed ofcourse ( jeans and underwear) and i just locked her right leg into mine.. so her right leg was between both of mine locked. BUH IS THER ANYWAY MY penis rubbing against her vagina doo anything if it did? (penis inside of boxers of course and jeans ontop) and also can it get inside her vagina while she was FULLY CLOTHED. I KNOW IT IS IMPOSSIBLE RIDICULIOUS TO EVEN SAY , SOUNDS PATHETIC buh im that type of person and my gf laffed buh sed bless you buh it is IMPOSSIBLE she sed clothes have to be off for my penis to have any chance off being near it , buh i feel paranoid. we were FULLY clothed as mentioned above... and we were just making out like that. there was no ejaculation bt had 2/3 drops of precum in my boxers and one minute drop that went thru onto my trousers when we stopped, but that was it nothing more! never.have i went inside her trousers and never will...we did not take our clothes off at anytime and obv wouldnt as we were in cinema...... PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS NO CHANCE OF PREGNANCY. like i sed we were both fully clothed so my penis can not go insider her vagina.. my gf sed even superman cant doo that lol... i just keep gettins stupid thoughtd that my penis can go into her vagina while she is clothed -.- please cann assure me that my gf is absoultey right, AND THAT THER NO CHANCE OF PREGNANCY... and one more thing we have never had sex neva taken our clothes off and never will do after marriage.. is just because my legs locked hers fully like the full leg and penis was obviously in an erection that i am getting stupid thoughts.

please tell me i am being stupid here, sorry for the long description buh i jst want a good answer........ PLEASE CAN ANY1 REPLY BACK ASAP!! it will be REALLY HELPFUL.. and i will stop worrying.. my gf has no concern what so ever.. she sed i think way way way way beyond stuff that cant happen in this scenario lol.

THANKYOU FOR YOUR TIME! :D

Hey Lewis, relax your gf is NOT pregnant and that is a forsure thing!  I know because you even said it yourself, you were fully clothed, the drop of semen that was wet enough and soaked through to your pants did not also soak through to your gf's vagina and impregnate her, no way that would be a miracle.  Just relax and get some comdoms or birth control for your future sexual encounters with your gf.  Good luck and hope this helps

Thankyou so no way my penis can go inside her vagina right? Because we were both  clothed.. Eve. If it touched or pushed against it while we were clothed nothing can happen right?!!

Yeah, don't worry. You're sperm would have to be inside her vagina and get past her cervix and into her uterus.