If anyone out there can give me any guidance as to what might be going on with me - I would be very grateful!! I began my last period on 22nd May and ended on 26th May. I had 'intercourse' (otherwise known as sex!) on 27th and 28th and some spotting about 5 days later. I haven't had a period since, but am exhausted, bloated, moody and have constipation and aching legs. I have done several HPTs and they were all negative, so I don't believe I can be pregnant.

I have one child of 7 and when I was pregnant with her the test showed it at 6 weeks, which is what I would be now. I am getting quite worried, as I relaly don't feel normal and have also put on weight really fast. Does anyone recognise any of my symptoms???

Thanks - Im desperate. RayRay o.O

Go and get a blood test, there accurate enough to detect early pregnancy..

I'm 22yr's,last year i got a abortion due to hypothyroidism,but now i'm in range,the thing is that my periods somethimes comes on time and sometime not,i seek to a doctor for my irregular periods but she said it is irregular because of thyroid but now i'm in range ...but still i'm suffering same problem,my last period was in may29 till 2june,after this i had a intercourse,since may i didn't have my periods,i have done my preganacy test through strip but it was negative,but since 12 days i'm feeling morning sickness,itching in virginia and nousia...i'm also having discharge and have adour smell,i'm seeking for my answers but still i didn't get any responce from u people
please help me and tell me that am i preganat or not...
confused cuty %-)

I am wondering whether you have two seperate things going on. It sounds like maybe your doctor hasn't got the level of medication right for your hypothyroidism, which could be one thing. I would say the itching and discharge coupled with an odour may indicate an sti...perhaps you should get some swabs done just to eliminate that so you don't have to worry?
I got some blood tests done and am NOT pregnant. My doctor also suggested a thyroid thing, so she has done blood work and I get the results tomorrow. My symptoms have been as follows:
Major tiredness (not like e, generally very bubbly!)
unmotivated
put on weight
leaky boobs (!)
No period for two months
twitchy muscles in eye, waist and thigh
heavy feeling body
weird kind of dry spots on skin
massively forgetful
No idea what's going on!!!!
RayRay - good luck - have the tests - it will help at least to know yu're trying to find out what's wrong...

what's the meaning of an sti...?ray ray can u plz let me know,i'm having vey little amount of brown discharge and having cramps in my stamouch...can u plz let me know that may be i'm preganant?

sti = sexually transmited infection

I am curious if you ever found any answers?

I have two kids age 3 & 5.

Currently I have all the symptoms of pregnancy yet both blood and urine tests are showing I am not. I feel like I am going crazy and don't know what to think.

Chris

Newbie,

Did you ever find out what was going on with you? I have a lot of the same symptoms you describe.

Thanks

Me

With my first baby, I was pregnant, yet tested negative on a blood test! I also tested negative on several home pregnancy tests until I was roughly 8 weeks pregnant! I had sore breasts, was extremely fatigued, and was getting dizzy. Now, here I am again, negative pregnancy tests (both blood and home tests) and am really dizzy and getting tired. I don't have a period yet as I am still nursing my 1 year old....so I am also wondering, am I pregnant?

I also had a friend who did not test positive until she was FOUR months into her pregnancy! So, based on what you're writing, I would not trust the tests...that's my experience anyway! Keep testing. You know your body the best!
Shannon

I have taken so many tests, hoping for a positive but I get so down with the results as they always show up negative.
I have all the Symptoms of Pregnancy and telling myself I am. I was late for three days but There again I was having periods when I was carrying my older two children.
I just going with the flow now, what will be, will be.

[Hi. I am going through the same thing, Its so fustrating. For the last two months everything has gone wierd..Ive had missed periods . only light bleeding that lasts a day and a half.. (I have always been regular) and lower backache that hit me out of the blue and lasted only one day. ( someone told me this could be a result of my joints and ligaments loosening) It progressivly got worse during the day till I could barely walk then dulled later that night, and then I was fine the next day! Even wierder I have noticed the change in the shape of my bellybutton!. It is an innie and used to be deep .. now it has become shallow and pinched in. At the moment it resembles some wierd eye!

I have taken some pregancy tests but they have been negative and I have no symptoms. I have been to the doctors, but they have dismissive and wont tell me more... I am hoping an answer will come soon and like you.. what will be will be..

I had unprotected sex around the time of ovulation, and this past week iv been having odd symptoms my tummy is really swollen and i have had sickness in the evening and my breasts are sore and tender. Im not exactly sure when i am due on my period i think its in four days. (i do really need to keep track of my cycle but its so irregular i tend to just go with the flow!) Today i took a clear blue pregnancy test and it showed up negative. I was really gutted by this as me and my partner are trying for a baby. Even though it saying i am not pregnant i genuinely feel *pregnant* if that makes any seance. I really dont know what to do? Should i wait a few weeks and if no period then take another?
xxx

I have basically the same question!! About 2 weeks ago I started to experience the following symptoms: constant nausea, severe lower back pain (something I've never had before), strange cramping in lower abdomen, hunger/cravings, diarrhea, dizziness, extreme bloat (I LOOK pregnant) and intense mood swings/irritability. Since then the nausea has become milder, diarrhea has become constipation, nipples are slightly sore to touch, my skin has broken out (unusual for me), frequent urination (i get up in the middle of the night to pee, then realize i'm starving and raid the fridge LOL) , I have unusual sleep patterns, strange dreams and I've had major heartburn for the past couple of days.

I was basically convinced I was pregnant, even though the symptoms started very soon after I had just had my period AND that i had just recently stopped taking the birth control pill. SO i started taking hpts every couple of days. They were negative except for one clear blue test that showed the positive "+" but the control window was empty therefore I deemed it faulty. I went to my doctor a few days ago to take a blood sample and the next morning he left a message on my phone saying "you are NOT pregnant".
Not only was i disappointed with the results, but not entirely convinced either. I've been trying to continue on with things without letting it cloud my life too much, but cannot seem to get it off my mind.
I read over and over again about women who have tested negative for weeks, though find out later they are and always were in fact pregnant.
So I'm wondering what my chances are... how common is it really to have negative blood and urine tests and end up being pregnant?
PLEASE post your thoughts, I need some advice and success stories!!!
OHH and by the way, I am not expecting my period for another 4 or 5 days so I realize it is still quite early to know.

I've been trying for two and a half years, so I understand the frustrations expressed. If you're having bloating/pain (or all the pregnancy symptoms listed) wait up to two weeks to see what happens. As the body prepares for ovulation/menstrual cycle all of these symptoms can happen. I have an extremely irregular cycle so I can't track mine by that. I've finally started putting them on my calendar the date I start my period and found that I am anywhere between 42 and 60 days. I am currently showing signs of pregnancy and though I also show a negative test I'm going to wait it out. If I still show negative in another week, but the symptoms persist I will call a clinic.
If you have bloating/weight gain and a past thyroid issue those two may be related. You might want to get to a doctor soon.
If you have a missed period first check your stress levels and life. Most women today are so stressed that they're irregular more often than not.
Good luck.
-Theresa

I've pretty much got the same thing.

I finished my period then had sex everyday for a week.. my breasts started feeling sore, i was tired and grumpy, I got constipated, i had weird tastes in my mouth, constantly felt bloated and feeling sick, even vomiting on a few occasions. After that week the symptoms persisted except my period came back and it wasn't like what they described as 'spotting'. Its stopped again now and I've been left with the same symptoms except the mood swings are worse and back pains are more frequent I also have a clearish vaginal discharge with NO odour. A Pregnancy test was negative but i think its a little early to be doing one, I do feel pregnant but I've had this before after having sex but the symptoms waned after a month or so, though I put that down to be young as i was in my late teens (I'm 22 now).

What is everyones opinion? STD? Pregnant? Some other condition? Let me know.

Cookie D