can early pregnancy symptoms come and go or would they remain consistent and even become presistantly stronger?!?!

Pregnancy symptoms can differ from woman to woman as to frequency and duration. With all 3 of my children it was different. Sure fire way to know for sure is to take a HPT. Some signs may include, nausea, vomiting, certain smells upsetting your tummy, missed period, swelling and pain to breasts. These are just some of the symptoms. For the nausea you can try to suck on a mint, eat some saltine crackers and even sip on a Sprite. good luck!

Jeannine

hi, i get my periods regulary ( usualy 29-32), last time i had my periods on 7th oct, the periods were delayed by 8 days, i thought i m pregnant, i did not take pregnancy test as i thought of at least waiting for 45 days, but on 13 nov, i had bleeding (not heavy like regular periods). what to do, shud i do pregnancy test? or is it normal periods/

Hi. You can attempt to take a pregnancy test still. Some women spot or bleed when they first get pregnant. Please watch out for clotting and cramping, though. If you believe you are pregnant, please schedule to see your doctor. Good luck!

Jeannine

OK...I GOT MY PERIOD YESTURDAY AND TODAY IS SUPPOSED TO START THE SECOND DAY...IM SUPPOSE TO HAVE 6-8 DAYS. WELL SOME HOW MY PERIOD HAS STOPPED. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY IS THAT AND CAN THAT BE A SIGN OF PREGNANCY...ALSO NOT TO MENTION...PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY SAYING THAT IM GETTIN FAT IN THE FACE...AND MY STOMACHE IS CONSTANTLY ACHING...I BEEN SICK FOR DAYS AND NOW IM JUST WONDERING IS THERE I SLIGHT CHANCE THAT I COULD BE PREGNANT?

Hi. I have normal periods that usually last 5 days. I always have a 28 day cycle. In Dec. I started taking Ortho Tri Cyclen. In January I forgot to take more that 5 pills and did not use back up protection. I started bleeding on the 23 of Jan. and ended on the 26 of Jan. Saturday, Feb 2 I started spotting, with no cramps or any other signs of PMS. I quit on the 5. Yesterday I started having some light pink discharge. All week I have been extremely tired. I have been a bit emotional. My breasts are swollen and a bit achey. I have been nausiated as well with no vomiting until last night. Do you think that this is pregnancy?? Please respond. Highly appreciated. Thanks
%-)

If you are pregnant, think you could be, or are trying to be, it is important to realize what you put into your body and what may accidently come into contact with your body, after all you are your babies source to the outside. If you ever have any questions about possible harmful things or you just dont know you can call the Texas Teratogen Information Service center for free and they are happy to answer any questions, the number is 800-733-4727

hey everybody well im scared cause me and my girlfriend has had sex a bunch but all the times were protected and i withdrawed before i ejaculated all the times also. Well this month her period is late this makes like the 3rd day and shes been havin cramps but she only really has them when she excercises or wakes up in the morning, and occasionally she feels like shes gonna start but never does so will someone please help me she said if she doesnt start by saturday she wants me to go get a test. The last time we did it to was like a week and a half before she was suppose to start so will someone please help me.

Hi. I apologize for the late response, but I have been off line for awhile due to surgery. Anyhow, to respond to your question...the pull out method is not reliable! Semen/sperm can still come out (pre ejaculation) and this can cause pregnancy. If your g/f is having lighter or heavier cycles than normal with pregnancy symptoms, please have her see a doctor ASAP! She can also take a pregnancy test before hand to see if it is positive. If at all possible, please use protection...this should help prevent pregnancy. good luck and take care!

Jeannine

ok, am i being paranoid or not? just wondering if i should buy a test now or keep waiting...So, I started the birth control pill again, waited the customary 7 days, 9 actually, before having sex and used protection even then...a day later, i had to start an antibiotic (z-pack for pneumonia) the last time i had sex was the day before taking the first antibiotic pill....then i used protection the entire time on the antibiotic, the antibiotic is now out of my system, and i kept taking all of my pills regularly as instructed. my question is, my breasts are really tender and swollen, and i am wondering if this is just a side effect of the pill, or if I could have gotten pregnat due to using the antibiotic making the pill ineffective? please advise if anyone thinks I am being paranoid, I have had the tenderness for about a week now...there was a small chance the condon may have came off slightly once, and that's why i am worried, I am supposed to get my first period after being on the first pill pack in in 5 days, should i test or not? am i just paranoid? i don't think i have any other symptoms of pregnancy, and I have not been tired, sick, or gained any weight....please give your opinion...thanks...