So, this may sound really dumb, but I am scared. I had unprotected sex wasn't planned. It was a spur of the moment, kind of ordeal. Anyways, I told him to use but he ignored what I was saying and just continued to arouse me, and the next thing I know was, he was already inside me doing his thing. Every time he came, I felt him pull out, but I'm afraid miss was late on the last time. This was on Tuesday night (January 15th). I didn't think anything of it till I started spotting and having a lot of discharge. This started in Sunday, January 20th. I do not have my period on a regular basis (haven't had one for 6 months) and I'm not one to sleep around. He is the second guy I've ever been with and it's been 2 years since the last guy. I have polycystic ovaries. But since the spotting (a light pink/brown color), I have been having cramps in my lower abdominal region and it feels like I'm going to start but haven't. My boobs are sore but not so bad that I can't stand it. I've been getting sick at least twice a day and then feel fine afterwards. I've noticed I've been feeling a bit warmer since but mainly just hot flashes I think. I'm always tired and a little more hungry, but I get sick right after eating. And I'm starting to crave things I don't normally like. I'm really scared that I might be pregnant and it's too soon to take a home pregnancy test. I feel like I also have flu like symptoms. I don't want to believe that I am pregnant, but I have this gut feeling that I am. But I also think I'm being a bit paranoid, but I haven't thought about the possibility of being pregnant till these symptoms started showing up. So before anyone responds to this, again I don't have my period regularly at all (maybe once every 6 months or so), I don't check all those pregnancy btp or anything like Cuz I don't know what they mean. I'm just scared. if I am pregnant, this little angel will definitely be a blessing to me but again, I'm just scared :(

Also, I have noticed that I am as little constipated and a little gassy. Idk if these are symptoms or not and scents are starting to be more noticeable and strong to me. But it's still to early.