I have heard from my friend abut this anti depressant, Celexa. I have been having problems in last few weeks with dealing with the fact that I have no husband anymore. We got divorced last month because of hid infidelity. Now I am in depression, do not sleep at all so I decided to get some help. May I recommend my doctor to prescribe me Celexa. It really helped my friend. Perhaps Celexa will help me too.

Celexa is a medicament that deals with major depression, which lasts every day for more then two weeks. Symptoms characterizing this depression are loss of interest in daily routine, insomnia, appetite change, fatigue, worthlessness feeling etc. Celexa works by increasing level of serotonine in brain (substance that causes good mood). As for side effects, there are several, such as pain in abdominal area, diarrhea, anxiety, impotence, nausea If any of these emerge, a visit to a doctor is highly recommendable.