Hey well im 14 years old and i want to know a couple things if anyone can help. Well ive been kind of haveing ''sex'' for the past 4 months. Im not sure if im still a virgin because i havent bleeded, as in, havent ''popped my cherry'' but my boyfriend has stuck his penis inside my vagina but not all the way. We have been doing that and i think he has came inside of me but not sure. I was supposed to get my period last week and i havent. My last period was on Dec.1.06 and it is now Jan.7.07. Ive been feeling like there in something in my stomache, having sharp pains in my stomache, and sometimes i feel like vomiting. I even feel like throwing up just by looking at my favoritest foods. I cant tell whether im pregnant or not, virgin or not, i dont know. Im too scared to take a pregnancy test. and i definitly cant tell my parents about this. They still think im a virgin! Please Someone help me!! Thank You.

You are not virgin once a penis enters your vagina COSNENTUALLY, and since you were not raped, you are a virgin.

Here comes the facts of life. SEX causes pregnancy, no if's and's or but's.

You should get birth control and a pregnancy test, you parents do not need to know.

Planned parenthood gives free pregnancy tests and counsels women about birth control. Most services are totally free for teens.

This is one of the reasons why 'adults' may tell you that you are too young for sex...Maturity over time gives you the expereince that YOU MUST use condoms or birth control.

IF you are ready for sex, then you are ready for birth control/condoms.

you should go to the dr to find out if your pregnant immediatley

me and my bf tried it but he only really put the tip in and i didnt see any blood i just want 2 no am i a virgin

That really depends on opinion. If he penetrated you at all, then almost anyone will say that you are no longer a virgin.

If purity and abstinence are important to you, then what you have done so far does not mean that you are "ruined". You can stop now before you have the chance of getting pregnant. There is a possibility of getting pregnant from precum. All it takes is one little sperm and a man can produce thousands.

Unless you are ready to be a parent, go to a Planned Parenthood right away. They are 100% confidential, even if you are under 18.