I was with a girl about a month ago , and we smashed and i ejaculated in her twice she was still a virgin do you think icould got her pregnant or is there a chance ididnt

Health Guru
Do you mean you actually penetrated her vagina or do you mean you cum on a vagina?

She WAS a Virgin butt , yeaa i cummed inside of her while haveing sex

Health Guru
It doesn't matter if she was a virgin or not if you ejaculated inside her vagina yes ties is a chance she will get pregnant!

Health Guru
It doesn't matter if she was a virgin or not if you ejaculated inside her vagina yes there is a chance she will get pregnant!

But theres also a chance she cant right ?

Health Guru
That depends what part of her menstrual cycle she was on really

Whats That CAuse im only 15 tho

Health Guru
It means whether her egg had been released and was in the right place to be fertilized in other words what stage of her period she was on.

I am now going to be very blunt with my answer if you dont know about sex and taking precautions then you shouldn't be acting irresponsibley and having sex, i dont know how old she is but if she is pregnant you have just ruined her life as she will now have a baby to look after as well as everything else.

Im going to give you a little break down of how it all works.

Ovulation is when a girl will release an egg for fertization. She will usually ovulate around two weeks after the first day of her menstrual cycle. For Example: If her period goes from 1-5 of the month she will likely ovulate between 12-16 give or take a day depending on her body cycle.

It does not matter if she is a complete s*** or vigin, pregnancy is a possiblity if you have unprotected sex. Sperm can live in the open air until the semen dries out. Sperm can also live up to an average of three days inside of a women. Taking a bath will not help get it all out because her mucus will protect the sperm and keep it from washing out. It does not matter if you ejaculated once, twice, or a million times all it takes is one sperm out of a million to become pregnant.

Period is what a girl will get once a month. This is where the lining of the uterus will shed. It can be extremely painful so dont be a jerk and take care of your women and get her what she needs.

You need to wear protection. You may complain about loss of sensation or whatever but its better than a baby crying in the middle of the night or the girls daddy and brother going to kill you. Once you grow up and settle down in a long term stead relationship and ready for kids then you can stop wearing condoms. Condoms not only help prevent unwanted pregnancy but also STD's. You are really young to have to tell every girl your with you have herpes or aids etc. And trust me no girl will want to be with you if you get an STD.

Now for the off chance a condom breaks, there is the morning after pill. It can be taken within 72 hours of the unprotected sex, broken condom, etc but is not a form of daily birth control and should only be used in extreme emergencies.

Any questions you have feel free to ask and I will try to answer them for you. You are in my opinion to young to be having sex but if you are going to be having sex you need to be smart about it.

QUIT JIZZING b***h, GO COUNT SOME CORN. 

:-|

Hi I'm 18 1/2 and I had protected sex with my boyfriend on 6/20 but the condom broke I freaked and I took the next choice two dose pill the next day on 6/21. I will have my period on 6/29 and I was wondering if I still can be pregnant. Idk if I was ovulating or not. I had my period already on 6/1 but I'm scared and thinking what if the pill didn't work.