My period is delayed by a week, I had sex about 2 weeks ago, I did a stupid thing by not using protection. The guy pulled out so he didn't ejaculate inside me, but I'm scared that the pre-cum was potent enough to get me pregnant. I don't have any other pregnancy symptoms except for missing my period.
I'm nearly 16, and I'm too scared to do a test.
Is there anybody that can give me some advice?
It would be really appreciated.

Pre seminal fluid (pre cum) does contain live sperm.
At this stage you wouldn"t really have any symptoms. Why don't you take an in home pregnancy test? First Response is the best out there. It detects pregnancy very early on. You don't have to be scared to do the test. I don't think your actually afraid of the test, it's the results that your afraid of.
You can also go to Planned Parenthood. Everything is strictly confidential.
If this is a false alarm, they will examine you and hook you up with appropriate birth control.
There is always the chance for pregnancy with out protection.

some women do not get any other symptoms for a while. maybe you are pregnant. the "pull out method" isn't full proof. nothing really is except abstinance. if you are not pregnant, and you don't want to become pregnant, you should at least use a condom next time. not to mention deseases.
anyway... the only way you can really know at this point is if you test. but here are some other reasons why women miss their periods:
change in diet
stress
drugs
rapid weight gain /or loss

so if you have experienced any of those things that could be why you have missed your period.

I have been under alot of stress lately, so I'm hoping it's that. I will get a test soon.
Thanks a bunch for the replies.

EDIT: I took a test, it came up negative. I'll be more careful in future! Thanks for all your help.