about 2 weeks ago i lost my virginity.
my boyfriend lost his a couple of years ago
he never ejactulated in me without a condom
but we did have sex without one
i am on yaz birth control so condoms were just a back up since we are both 16
a few days later i started having burning and itching
but my friend said that was normal after your first time
i started my period as usual but it's been over a week
and now i'm stopping brown vaginal fluid.
i haven't talked to my boyfriend about this yet
my parents don't know i've lost my virginity and i'm not willing to let them know.
i'm stressing and i really need some help
thanks so much

If you are on b-control, the chances of getting pregnant, especially if he did not ejaculate in you, are very low. Is this what you are worried about? Burning and Itching is not a symptom of pregnancy and not usually and after-effect of losing your virginity. Have you ever had a yeast infection? Kind of sounds like one. This may be TMI, but condoms give me yeast infections (I am married so luckily don't have to use them anymore!). OR You could be allergic to latex and it could have been a reaction to the condom. Do you have a Planned Parenthood near you? You could go there and they could test for a yeast infection and/or STDs. But, if you are still uncomfortable after a week of having sex, then something is going on. You said your boyfriend had previous partners? Has he been tested for STDs? I'm just wondering, cause if you can rule out STDs, then its most likely a yeast infection or an allergic reaction to the condoms. There are places you can go, like Planned Parenthood, that your parents would not have to know about. I am wondering though, did they know you were planning on having sex? When did you get on b-control? Are they aware of that?

Good luck. Keep us posted!

my boyfriend has been tested and he's negative for any std's
i'm not worried about pregnacy i've already had my period but i'm having brown discharge like almost
a week after i should have ended my period
i've talked to my boyfriend and i've gotten one of my friends to drive me to planned parenthood
i'm never had a reaction to latex before so i doubt that's it.
my mom put me on birth control to help my acne. i've lied saying i wasn't ready
so she thinks i am and am going to be a virgin for a while.
my family doesn't believe in sex before marriage so i'd like to keep this a secret for now

i'm more worried that i could have a uti or something like that something that will be a red flag and prove that i've had sex

Hi there! did you make it to Planned Parenthood? Any news?

A UTI is not necessarily caused by sex...it can be caused by many things, so it wouldn't really be a red flag to your parents that you have had sex. And I totally understand...about not telling them...I mean, even with parents who don't believe in "waiting until marriage" its hard for girls/young women to totally come clean about their first time.

The discharge makes me think yeast infection, but of course, I am not a doctor.

Hope things are better for you since you went in to the doc :-)