im 14 in me an my gf had un protected sex june 2 2006.an i did the withdraw thing an i didnt nut in her. but its june 23 an i think shes pregnant but i hope not.shes had tiredness but think its b cuz shes doesnt get alot of sleep. an she throw up the 22 but she says it was the pizza the made her throw up.she ended her period june 1 the daybefore we had sex.so i dont know very worried.plz help!

You should be scared. It might teach you a thing or two. If your old enough and mature enough to have sex then you should be old enough and mature enough to take precaution. These are lives you taking chances with, Yours, hers and maybe a baby's.

It sounds like she should be about ready to get her period. If she doesn't then she should take a home pregnancy test.

Sorry if you didn't like my response but I hav a 14 year old son, and he certainly isn't ready for sex or fatherhood.

CONDOMS are available without parnetal consent EASILT AND READILY at any STORE..

BIRTH CONTROL can be obtained thtough a PLANNED PARENTHOOD FOR LOW COST OR FREE WITHOUT PARENTAL CONSENT!

IF YOU THINK you are ready for sex, than you ned to know PULL OUT DOES NOT WORK!!!!!

I work in an aboriton clinic,women come in claiming they use PULL OUT..IT IS NT A RELIABLE METHOD!!!