hi
i might be pregnant im not sure yet
had some real light bleeding but then it went away and usually when my period comes on i kno i mean i really kno my stomach has been hurting really low and my stomach is firm and its sticking out a bit ive also been gettin some other feelings that go wtih pregnancy but i havent got morning sickness
so could i be pregnant???
or am i just crazy

We cannot tell you, ONLY a pregnancy test can... IF you are having sex, even if he pulls out, you can be pregnant.

Planned Parenthood offers free preganncy tests...

You do not need Parental consent for birth control services, and it is easy to bypass parents for aboriton services as well.

How do i know if I'm pregnant or not because my stomach been hurting and i keep on eating every 5 minutes and I did not get no morning sickness so how do I know if I'm pregnant or not because I been feeling like i'm sleep so what could it be and my head been hurting me to so who can i talk to about this.

go to plan parenthood everything is confidential unless you want an abortion

AN ABORTION CAN BE CONFIDENTIAL TOO

It is called a "Judicial bypass", and if you need one an aboriton clinic will help you with the process, for free.

I don't know if i am pregnant, my period hasn't come yet, i have everything BUT morning sickness im so afraid because i no one to talk to. My boyfriend and i are really close but we didn't have sex he just put it in and now.. im stuck in this. what do I do im from Canada ( Pembroke) and i have no money. WHAT DO I DO!!!???