I had sex with my boyfriend and he pulled out long before ejaculation but then we had sex again. my question is, 'how long can sperm be out in the open before it dies?' and "how long after sex to i have to wait before i can take the pregnancy test?'
PLEASE HELP!!---teen Janie

sperm can stay in a woman's body for up to five days in perfect conditions.. there is a special tablet which you can buy frm the pharmicy which kills them n makes sure u dont get pregnant try to get help frm the ppl who work there. there r some fast pregnancy tests which u can take a few days after sex so again get those frm the closest pharmicy u can reach.. share your worries with ur boyfriend bcuz u two r in this together.dont worry about ur parents now there r a million things u can do n many ways to tell them or get someone to tell them right now just do wt u can do n good luck :-)

Planned parenthood can help you thorugh many of your options if you need help, and YOU DO NOT NEED PARENTAL consent for anything. You definately need to take care of yourself, and you need to take a pregnancy test.

Birth control is given to teens low cost and sometimes for free, so you should highly consider going that route, because it is obvious you want to avoid pregnancy.

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex around two months ago, around mid april. and the day i was supposed to get my period i experienced spotting. but the day after i had period like bleeding which lasted for five days. during may i had my regular "period" flow again. and again in june. but im not sure. could this be decidual bleeding?