hi im am 17 year old female. i need some help has anyone ever had there period for a whole month? i just stop takeing brith control and before i stoped i had already had my period for that month but on oct 9 it started again o.O it scared me i and i think there is something wrong with me. im going to the doctor in nov but i would really like to know now. plus the few weeks i had very painful stomach pain. very tired, and i get upset real easy. does anyone have any clue?

Hi there, I am not sure as to what's causing the issue but having your period that long can be explained by the fact that you did quit birth control recently. Can you let me know what the doctor says?

i am 36 years old i have been bleeding for just over a month real heavy,but in november 2011 i had the depo shot and jan 18th 2012 i started my period i have been to the emerge,talk to tele health and i don't know whats going on..so please if you figured anything out about you problem can u please email me..thanx