oct 31 had sex more like hummping i started my first pack of birth control set 22 and my second pack oct 20 had hummpingh sex oct 31 and took the morning after pill nov 2 nov 12-16 i got my birth control period dec 9 i took a hpt and it was neg and dec 12 i took another one it was neg too i got my first real period 25 days after stooping birth control period came on dec 12-17 and now it jan and my next periods came 33 days later and was 3 days late and only lasted for 3 days it camr on jan 14-16 why is this could this just be me adjusting or what

Hi JasVin,

You didn't need the morning after pill on Nov. 2.  You are protected by your birth control.  It is MUCH more effective than the morning after pill.  The morning after pill is for "emergencies" not as a backup.

Yes, it can mess up your period.  Just starting birth control can also mess up your period.

Give yourself some time for things to settle down.  If you are taking the daily pill as directed it is EXTREMELY unlikey you are pregnant.

Hope it helps.

thanks so much