My boyfriend accidently ejaculated inside me, about 2 weeks after my last period. What are the odds that I can get pregnant?

I had my period the 24th of Nov. I have been having unpretected sex every sence then could I be Pregnant?

well, that's a hard question to answer...the simple answer is that you have increased the risk of becoming pregnant. Once you are in that grey area anything is possible...it's simply a yes or no answer which can only be determined after a pregnancy test is done.

hunny i know you posted this over a yr ago...but same boat here.....the first day of my last period was nov 6th 2001 lasted 5 days now the say 14 days from the start of that is when u realse the egg sprem can live for 3 days ....i had sex the 18th of that month and now here it is 12/16/2011 and im gonna be a mommy

I have been trying for a baby for over a year now, I'm due to have a period in 2 weeks so I'm now ovulating as I have done 5 test these last 2 days. I have been having sex since the day I come off my period, iv noticed these last couple of days uv been getting stomace pains and feeling tired more than usuall, iv never had this before when I have been ovulating, could I be pregnant I'm so desperate

I started my period 1/15/16 and me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and he got off inside me on the 28th and 29th could I be pregnant? I am not sure how to track that. Idk how to contact someone 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use