Me again. I'm still waiting to be able to take a pregnancy test, but I'm wondering if anyone has an idea if I am more likely pregnant or more likely not. I had my last period from the 5th through the 9th(5 days). I had unprotected sex on the 14th(early morning of 15th) and 18th(early morning of 19th). I should have been ovulating on the 18th. I stopped taking my birth control on the 19/20th and started to bleed on the 22nd. It was fairly light, heavier on that friday(23rd) and it stopped after the 24th. My back didn't hurt like usual and it was two weeks early. I can't figure out if it was from stopping my birth control or because I had sex right around the time of ovulation. My back is a little achy, but then again, I am searching for signs and symptoms to give me an idea. I am super impatient and know that no one can really tell me if I am or not, but does anyone have any advice or an idea one way or the other if I am or not?

IF you have just stop taking birth control, then chances are you are not pregnant, your period could have been light and early due to the fact that your body is adjusting to you stopping birth control...

I took it late a few days and took it last at four in the morning on the 19th.

The only thing that I could tell is to wait until its time to take a pregnancy test, to see if you are or arent....
My opion on this though is I dont think that you are, but I cant tell you for sure either....
Hope you get the outcome that you are looking for.....Just remember though if you are and dont want to be, there are other opions out there..Dont take this the wrong way, im not forcing you or telling you that you have to take the options im only saying...Im mutual not really on either side....Im not against abortion and im not for it either, if this can make any sense.....

My girly week was 27th oct it stopped on the 29th I had unprotected sex on 2nd nov at 3am an 2day I found kinda a red colour an its very creamy thick on my undies is this a sign that I'm having a baby or losing a baby??..