I am new 2 this site and dont really know how things work.... and i'm kind of embarassed 2 b asking ppl i dont know for advice and opinions....my issue is that i am over 2 months late for my period.... i am 15, have regular periods, am on birth control, and am obviously sexually active..... i have taken 2 pregnancy tests: 1 at my boyfriends house and 1 at the local health department. both came out negative. my last period began the 27th of june and ended the 30th of june.... i do admit that after my period, i forgot to take one of my pills.....
i am concerned because i have missed 2 periods, feel dizzy more often, have headaches off and on during the day, feel nauseated off and on throughout the day, i'm hungry (and i used 2 only eat 1 meal a day b/c after being taken off my meds i have no appetite) and eat stuff i dont normally eat (bread products and chocolate) and actually drink milk (i'm lactose-intolerant), have a funky taste in my mouth (kinda like metal), and my lower stomach has gotten slighly bigger. Its not noticable to anyone but me and my bf. and my breasts have gotten slightly larger so my bras are tight, and they are sensitive. This may sound weird, but my bf has told me he is getting different vibes off me, and my scent has changed. My mom is having premontions that i am. she told me it's a girl and that she looks like my bf.
I am also concerned that if i'm not that there is something seriously wrong. i am concerned that if i am, how healthy the baby is.... i had a couple of parties over summer break, and there was drinking and smoking (cigarettes) involved.... how much damage would that do if i am? i have a pap scheduled for the 5th of september and i am really nervous. i've never had one before, and dont know wut it's going to be like.... i am in desperate need of opinions! plz be kind and help :-(

i need help and some info alsoo