Around 3 months ago me and my bf were fooling around and he i was giving him a hj while he was fingering me. He had to fix himself but I'm pretty sure he didn't c** yet. Me and him think he might of bad pre*** on his finger and then he fingered me afterwards. I got my periods afterwards but last time I got them I had it normally but then 2 weeks later got them again for a few days. I haven't got them since and they are around 1-2 weeks late. I'm so scared that I might be pregnant and I'm only 14 and he's 15. What do I do?? Am I pregnant or what? :(

Health Guru
Hi, so what your saying in you haven't had your period for 2 months now?
Are you normally regular when you have them, stress can lead to them being late or even missed all together.

I haven't had them for 2 weeks...and I'm just panicking, like overthinking and all that.

And my periods are normally regular. Yeah I was thinking that maybe I've been stressing too much and it's delaying my periods.

Health Guru
Hi, so how many periods have you had since you was fooling around 3 months ago?

Around 2 yrs worth