okay after i had my baby i the doctors all told me it would take about a year for my body to get back into the swing of things.. after i had my baby i didnt get my period for about 6 months! so i went to the clinic and they put me on birth control (Mircette) so i took it and got regular periods.. then i stopped and restarted again then stopped... then i didnt get my periods for another period of time and i am back on it again i'm on the pills where i should be getting my periods and still nothing... before it worked now i am worried that something else might be wrong, i havent had my period for a while now and my baby is over 1 year old it's like i cant have a period by myself anymore and the birth control doesnt seem to be helping now either. Has this happend to anyone else??

My sister couldn’t get her period after giving birth. We were all so worried, but the doctor said it is normal for periods to be irregular because it takes some time for the body to return to normal and performed no extra tests. It turned out that she was pregnant again, as ovulation was before her period. I know this has nothing to do with your story, I just felt like telling you. I hope everything turns good for you!

omigosh she was pregnant again?! i hope thats not the case.. i'm taking birth control.. if i am pregnant do you think that will hurt the baby, do you think i should stop taking it until i get blood work done? i've taken about 4 home pregnancy test and one at a clinic and they all came out Negative.. but wheni was pregnant w/ my son i started taking home pregnancy tests my 2 month not knowing for sure if i was or not i took NINE total!!! and they all came out negative.. it wasnt until i went to the clinic i found out that i was.

Maybe, you body didn’t produce much of those hgc hormones, so the tests couldn’t recognize you were pregnant or something? I don’t think you are pregnant….do you have any pregnancy symptoms?.....My sister and her husband were just careless, they didn’t even use any protection. That is the reason she got pregnant again. When are you going to take a blood test? Let me know, how it turned out!

thanx so much for being nice lol.. i got my period FINALLY.. whats weird i got it when i stopped taking the BC... so now i'll just go back to condoms i guess lol.

I am glad you got your period! Take care

Can i ask you guys a advise question?

Can someone please give me a advise? Now im only 28yrs old and i still
Haven't get my period for longer then 6months. My youngest child is 5yrs old. Can it be something serious? 8-|

I am 19 years old and I have a 16 month old daughter. After I gave birth I had my period every month right around the same day. I started a new diet this year in Febuary to loose my baby fat. By june that month I was 2 weeks late. then I had my normal period, then After that I haven't had my period at all. It's been almost 6 months and I don't know what to do. I took about a billion pregnancy test and they all came out negative. I went to my doctor in september and he said everything looked fine and thought it was just all the weight I lost and that I would get it when my body got use to my weight, but it's going on 3 months since i seen him and I still don't have my period. I am scared to death I don't know what to do. Anybody have some helpful advice for me?

My baby is now 6 1/2 months old, I soley bf her until 3 months old, then went straight to formula. I still have not got my period it has been just over 3 months since stopping bf, really worried something is wrong, has anyone else had this problem?

m 17 yrs old girl and have unregular periods and i started taking medicine when i missed for 6 months . i dont have any thyroid problem but i m leukodermic. help me my doctor is giving me krimson 35 and m2 tone since last 4 months but i have less period ..."