So I had sex June 11th unprotected but he pulled out and I was on birthcontrol at the time even tho I'm kinda bad at it but it's the Nuba ring. Like 2 weeks later me and my current boyfriend got together. I had a full blown period once after the sex on the 11th but me and my boufriend have also been having sex and now I haven't gotten it for the month of July? I went off my birthcontrol in July too but my bf and I have been using condoms and trying to be careful. I took a test 2 days ago and it said negative. Could I be pregnant or what's making me like 3 weeks late almost.

When was your period due? And when did you take the test?

MarAllNan4 minutes ago

i have been having pregnancy symptoms(nausea,tender breast,certain smells make me nausous,and im really tired and get hungry easier and have had headaches and eye pains and back aches) but had a "period" that lasted only like 3 days and it was weird and off and on one min itll be heavy the next itll stop but i took a test 3 -4 days before i was off and on with my period and it said negative but i dont trust the home pregnancy test what do i do?

Like July 17th and Tuesday August 7th