okay I've missed 2 periods and taken about 3 hpt...all were negative.
I went and had blood work done today and also a urine test(which was negative).
is there any way possible I could be pregnant still with all those negatives?
I don't get on here usually...so if you have anything to say in a reply..PLEASEEEEEEE email it to me .. _[removed]_ ..

my periods are always regular.
the last time i missed one was in november 2006, because I was pregnant. I miscarried early and had a period in december...
other than that, I haven't missed one since I started my period..
so please...any advice would help.

YOur periods could be late or missed due to other problems, it would be best to see your obgyn and get checked out, you could have cysts, tumors, or other things causing your periods to be missed....

i took the plan b one day after the condom broke, my period is now two months late, but all the hpts tht i have taken come out negative? Could i still be pregnant? Can the plan b pill affect the hpt?

I took Plan B on Mar 15 2010 and it is now April 28th...I have missed 2 periods and have had 2 preg tests at clinic both negative and then a blood test thats negative and a ultra sound........and NOTHING...this pill is so strong it gave me a cyst in my breast area too which has now gone away...................but am I going to get my period???????!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just don't feel normal not getting it

I think you might be having DUB , consult your gynaecologist ,

to confirm pregnancy you can go for USG test

I took plan b (generic version) back in mid-June. I got my period the next week, but I haven't gotten it since. I've had cramping for 3 weeks or so, but still no period. I have taken 4 HPTs, but they have all been negative. What is going on? My boyfriend is worried, and I don't know what to tell him. Any help would be great, thanks.