hi...im a week late getting my period... usually it comes every 28 days its always been regular.... and i took a few at home pregnancy tests and they are coming up negative.... should i still be concerned? could i be pregnant even though the tests are negative? i hope someone can help me!!

Same thing with me...

My period is 33 days exactly. I should have gotten it the 8th but lo and behold no sign of it at all. 9 days late and counting. I'm not stressed, haven't gained or lost weight, wouldn't be mad if I was pregnant or not. I went to the dr when I was 5 days late and took a blood pregnancy test that cam back negative. I am freaking out, I am going to get another test done Monday, if this is negative I am going to request an ultrasound and pelvic exam.

Anyone have ideas? I looked at symptoms for PCOS, cancer, thyroid, etc... and it doesn't seem to fit. Maybe I missed something, but I'm anxious to know.

well ive been really tired lately but it could just be that ive been going to bed really late and getting up really early with my 2 year old son... ive gained a few pounds but not enough for me to worry about i dont think... ive been going to the bathroom more frequently lately but i took 2 clearblue tests both negative... im not sure whats going on but hopefully i find out soon or someone who has went through this to help me out!

I had sex with my ex boyfriend on June 1st, 2007, and the condom broke, my period was supposed to come one the 23rd of june, but it didnt..the next day i took an EPT pregnancy test and it showd up negative. So i waited a few days..until today June 28, 2007, and i just woke up and took an Answer pregnancy test and it showed up negative too. I am a bit stressed about the whole situation so that might put it off, no gain of weight. PLEASE HELP ME!! Its a big worry situation. Thank you!