Here is my situation:

I have around a 33 day cycle, on average.

My last AF was June 14 and lasted until June 20. I had unprotected sex all during my period, up until June 21st.

On around June 29 I started feeling ill, with symptoms varying between heartburn, general stomach ache and nausea.

On July 1 I started spotting brown discharge. This is VERY unusual for me. I NEVER have mid cycle spotting. This stayed light brown July 1 & 2 and got a little darker before ending on July 4.

The timing suggests ovulation spotting, but I have never spotted during ovulation before.

Its now July 18th, and over the last few weeks I have continued to feel sick and have not had my period (I'm late). I took a pregnancy test yesterday, and it was negative. My doctor had me come in today for a blood test, and I will find out tomorrow.

My questions are:

Has anyone else experienced mid cycle spotting that turned out to be implantation bleeding?

Is is possible this spotting was just a weird restart of my cycle? Even though it was very quick and much lighter and shorter than usual?

Do you think its possible I ovulated early this cycle, and got pregnant from having unprotected sex at the end of my period? ... and the bleeding on July 1st be implantation bleeding? This would be unusual for me because my cycles are pretty long... but you never know i guess.

I'm not one to get anxious about pregnancy symptoms, and if it weren't for feeling sick to my stomach for 3 weeks straight and the strange mid-cycle bleeding, i would just dismiss it... but now I'm not sure. The mid-cycle spotting seems to be a little early for implantation bleeding... but i don't know...

Any opinions? Similar experiences that turned out to be pregnancy?

Please respond and I'll do the same when I find out the results of my blood test.

Thanks so much! :-)

Currently I have been feeling very nauseated when i eat and when I get up in the morning. Considering I have been sexually active for a while now with my partner, we didn't use condoms but I was on birth control. The catch was though that I wasn't taking birth control last month because I had had 3 periods that month and I always thought that when you start your period that you quit taking your birth control. I found out later NOT TO DO THAT!!!! Anyway, I started spotting a couple days ago but it was just old blood and it was on Saturday and Sunday. (IT wasn't enough to even fill a tampon or make a dent in a pad. I don't know what I am going to do. I had a blood test today since the pregnancy test I took came up negative at home. I think I am pregnant because of all of these symptoms that I have been having and then my boyfriend told me that he had noticed a change in me also.....kind of like a glow for about a week. I have been through this before since I have a two year old son but this scares me also. How did yours turn out and it may make me feel better about mine......don't get me wrong I want the baby if I am pregnant but it always scares me until I find out for sure.

i currently am experiencing a little brown spotting, and i have heart burn. I am feeling way more hungry than i usually am and have baby stomach cramps. All of this is happening when my period should usually come. I have my period either on the 26-27th. its now the 28th. so maybe i should wait a little, but i have never had brown spotting or heartburn like this before. Has anyone experienced this? I know that it is normal for brown spotting AFTER a period, but before is a little weird and not normal to me. thank you.

I had the SAME exact month! So are you pregnant or what did the doctor say?

im going through the exact same thing! I had spotting 9dpo-12dpo. it was super light brown and only had tint of pink when i wiped, sry tmi. my period is officially 2 days late, and i have 30 day cycles and they always come on time. i never have midcycle spotting unless im pregnant. with my first i dont have the exact dpo i spotted, but it was a bit heavier spotting but dark down and it lasted 2 days also.

i tested yesterday when my af was due and it was a BFN on frer. please let me know what you found out!!!

Hi im abit worried, i ususally come on my period on the 15th or 16th but however in november i was 5 days late, then when i did come on it was very light and i experienced stomach cramps worst than usual,when i finished my period i then come back on 5 days later, with light red/brownish spotting which only lasted two days. i have taken a preg test but come back negative, i have goe off a few foods and cant stand certain smells, i sometimes feel nausea and my bf says ive changed, im moody or really happy, i keep crying for no reason. i have pcos, i know you can still get pregnant with this, but im wondering if any of this could be becausse of pcos?

did you find out what was going on? Im going through the exact same thing and im curious what the result was for you

So- what happened?can't get in to the doc for a few days.same thing.unprotected sex on day four with mid cycle spotting.spotting again on day of expected period but nothing since.am now five days late with five negative pregnancy tests...what the heck?