Hello. I'm 24 year old male and I'm very desperate right now because I have developed some very delicate and serious problem.
About a month ago I have met this terrific girl and after just few days- we end up in bed together. I can't describe how good the sex with her was. We made love all the time and sometimes our sexual activity was extremely vigorous. Few days ago I have developed some strange curvatures of penis that I didn’t have before.
I don’t know a lot about this but; I assume that I have developed some penile trauma and that this could cause these curvatures to show. A friend told me that he heard about some Peyronie’s disease which has the same symptoms. If anyone knows anything about this- please help me!

Hello. First I want to tell you that I totally understand that you’re scared right now and that’s why I will try to explain you some stuff about the condition you’ve developed.
Peyronie's disease is a severe curvature of the erect penis. To be honest with you- the cause of Peyronie’s disease is unknown.
Cases that develop suddenly, like in your case, are often caused by trauma to the penis such as invasive penile procedure, injury, and extremely vigorous sexual activity and similar.
Because the course of Peyronie's disease is different in each patient and because some patients experience improvement without treatment, medical experts suggest waiting 1 to 2 years before possible surgical solution. Like I said, I'm very sorry about you but the best thing you could do is- wait and avoid crazy and rough games in bed.