I got off my period Monday the 25th, I had unprotected sex the 26th, and I took plan b the 27th in the morning around 1:00 pm. He never ejaculated in me, however I took it just to be precautious. I am now having pink and brown discharge, and I have darker nipples. I'm guessing I'm ovulating right now just because I finished my period ? I am very anxious and I am freaking myself out over this light brown discharge I've been experiencing for 3 days now. Should I be worried or does this seem normal ! Thanks for the help!

Hi Plan B...it is normal to get brown discharge and could be the lapse of your period actually ending. Even when my period is gone....it can still continue even after its gone. Otherwise as long as your discharge is not yellow-clumpy or fishy smelling you have nothing to worry about. Just to be more at ease visit your doctor. Women in general have all sorts of odors in our inner bodies and discharges, from food, sex, medicines, colds goes right through us. You should douche at least once month a few days after your period especially if you are sexually active. DO NOT douche after every sexual intercourse never never never. 

Thank you for your reply ! That makes sense ! You think I shouldn't worry about being pregnant ? It's just weird how I'm getting brown discharge while I'm suppose to be ovulating . Because on my calendar it says I'm suppose to ovulate the 31rst but I took the pill on the 27th! I thought the brown discharge was implantation bleeding but I don't think it happens that quick so it might be from the pill. I am just freaking out

No don't worry about being pregnant but BE CAREFUL if you are not ready---you will know when you are pregnant. The signs are weight gain, feeling tired, feeling hungry all the time and seeing no period at all! Like I said its normal to have brown discharge...its old blood from the lapse of your period. In other questions or concerns, just ask.

I think I am having a mini period right now I called my pharmacist and she said that its normal because my body is getting rid of the egg , and I will have another period at my expected date. I'm not really worrying anymore I am just confused why I am having dark brown discharge now, I think my body is getting rid of that egg?? And re starting

Oh okay cool that's probably what it is....so don't worry! We women tend to worry ourselves too much about our bodies anyway. It is perfectly normal :0)

I was losing my mind ! Never taking plan b again. Thanks for your time though, I feel a lot better knowing I'm not prego

You are so welcome anytime...any other questions just ask