I'm 17 and two days ago, me and my boyfriend were playing around. We are not sexually active yet as we are concerned about pregnancy (as soon as I get myself to the doctors for the pill, we'll think about doing it). He fingered me quite roughly and now i'm experiening some brown discharge. Is this normal? I've looked on a few sites and most say it's just my vagina cleaning itself, where he may have disturbed but i'm worried that it could be something alternative.

Hi Lollipop! The vagina has lubrication for that purpose! It isn't shedding a lining like the uterus does! What happens is this! When you become aroused the increase in hormones can cause a thing called "vaginal bleeding" such as some women thinking they are having a period while pregnant - it is from the increase in hormones! So the brain starts the action of "shedding" thus the brown discharge - as this is brown build up in your uterus! So don't worry OK?! TOTALLY normal! And even if you are on the pill ALWAYS make sure your boyfriend wears a condom - this will make sure 100% that you wont get pregnant! Good luck and health!

Are you sure? Because this has been the same since Tuesday and now it's friday and i'm slightly concerned :S

How long have you been having your periods? Just know that you could have a regular period for YEARS and then WHAM it becomes wonky! It sounds like you are having a period right now, it's just slow one! As long as there was NO sperm anywhere near your vagina, you are NOT pregnant, and as long as he didn't put his mouth or penis on your vagina you do NOT have an STI/STD! So it's just a weird one that's all! Also know that stress can REALLY affect your period and even cause it to stop or be VERY light! So try and relax OK?

I won't be having my period until roughly 2 weeks time. I started when I was roughly 12 but I haven't expierenced this kind of discharge until after my period.
The only way he could have gotten me pregnant was pre-cum through my panties, which is highly unlikely to get me pregnant right?
How strange. :/

It's not only unlikely it's impossible! So it's just a wonky time that's all! Try not to worry about it OK?

Thank you, you are very calming to talk too! :-)

Umm? Help?! https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/unusual-discharge-continous&hpr=Unusual_discharge_continous_

Hello.. I just want to ask. I can remember that my first day of period last month was on the 27th or 28th. On October 4, my boyfriend and I played around, had oral sex but no penetration happened. Tomorrow is the 28th. I am giving myself until the 30th for my period to arrive. Is it possible that I can be pregnant without penetration? He didn't ejaculate near my vagina. But he did finger me. He made sure he washed his hands before doing that. I have also checked that I should be ovulating by October 8th. today, I can feel a watery with blood tinge discharge from my vagina. At first there were brownish to bloody fragments. I feel cramping few days from today. Please advise. Thank you.

I have the same problem as you, me and my boyfriend were just messing around but he didn't ejaculate in my vagina or anywhere near it just on my hands but he was fingering me before that but with no semen on himself and after he ejaculate he didn't continue and we both washed our hands now 4 days my period came but it's slightly brown with come red coloration