Ok so here it goes. My girlfriend and I were having sex the other night and the condom broke and I ejaculated inside her. She is on birth control but just to be safe we went and got Plan B and she took it only 12 after "the accident". She was two days away from starting her sugar pills for her birth control. Well, she started her sugar pills on the 27th of January and its now Feb. 1st and she still has not gotten her period. Is this probably because of the Plan B? Is it possible that she might miss this period because she will be starting her regular birth control pills soon? Whats the chance of her being pregnant when she is on birth control AND we took Plan B? Thanks .....

wolfy382

She did NOT need plan B at all.

Regular BC is 99% effective when taken CORRECTLY at the same exact time every day.

PLAN B will cause irregular periods after its use, later than usual periods, and spotting in between periods.

So you think we are good? Could she miss this period bc of all the hormones that she took?

wolfy 382