Ok so I know there is a ton of forums and stuff that say all this c**p that can seriously scare the c**p out of you to make you believe that your pregnant but I'm here to be the girl to calm your nerves! So in the month of October I had just finished my period then had sex on the 7th it was unprotected and not being on birth control I went and took plan b the next day, a week later I got withdrawal bleeding due to the plan b. Two weeks later on the 21st the condom came off inside me and he had already precame. So again I took plan b and again a week later I got the withdrawal bleeding. I was expecting my period to come the first week of november and it did not come which freaked me out since my period is extremely regular. But I waited a week because I was aware that it could delay my period but a week later still nothing! So I took two pregnancy tests and both came out negative. Now that calmed me down but day after day kept passing and still no period! I started freaking out that maybe the pregnancy tests were wrong but let me tell you that there is only a 1% chance that they are wrong if you take it after your expected period and you probably read a ton of those girls that were like I got a false negative before but most likely they took there tests too soon or theydidnt take it correctly or they were apart of the 1% of the population that doesn't produce alot of hgc. If you are a girl that has regular periods BELIEVE THOSE PREGNANCY TESTS! don't stress out it'll delay you even more! I ended up skipping a whole cycle and yes it was the most stressful month of not having a period! But now looking back it makes sense that my period skipped because plan b is just birth control pills and what do birth control pills do they make your body think that it is pregnant so basically plan b is like being on birth control then coming off ( though it doesn't protect you the whole month) but I'm talking hormones wise. Also the withdrawal bleeding is usually a good indicator youre not pregnant since the spike of hormones from plan b makes your body think your pregnant then it decreases and basically your body has like a fake miscarriage. But seriously don't listen to all those scary forums if you took plan b correctly your chances are seriously zero to nothing to being pregnant!

how many days should the withdrawal bleeding last?

thank you for this, pretty much the same thing happened to me. just took my 2nd plan b today..(2 weeks after the first accident) looking forward to my periods getting back to normal. hubby better get that vasectomy soon!!! this post helped me a lot thanks for sharing your story :)