Alright, so my girlfriend is on birth control and I think she has been taking it everyday and I have asked her and she confirmed that, however, we had sex yesterday and I didnt wear a condom because they hurt her and any kind of condom too, it could be latex, polyisoprene, or any other kind, it just hurts her for some reason so we did it without a condom and I got off inside her, so now im really worried that she will get pregnant, should I even be worried that she will because she is on birth control or should I be worried? I dont know what to do, but we really don't need a kid and she is against abortion...

Taken regularly birth control is very effective, near 99%. Using a condom is a good backup however.

I'm curious as to why a condom hurts her. Have you also tried sheepskin or "natural" condoms?

You should be OK. I wouldn't really worry about it.

Hope that helps.

Okay thank god, Im a little more relived, she told me she took her pill the morning on the day we did it...

Im not sure, We tried latex and it gave her a bad burning sensation, so we tried a the Lifestyles Skyn condoms which are polyisoprene and those were almost as bad after awhile of doing the dirty..

Anyways, Thats great, But just in case could she possible take some of her birth control like the plan b pill? I heard you can take like 4-5 of your BC pills within 72 hours just like the plan b pill.

Regards.

To be clear, she needs to take them regularly, every day, not just the days you do it.

Polyisoprene should not cause an allergy, assuming a latex allergy. Maybe you need to use some more lube.

I can't comment on the birth control/plan b option. Maybe someone else can help you with that.

Good luck.

Yes, I know that she takes it everyday even if we dont do it, however I do know she has forgot a few times but took more the next day to make up for the last day

If a girl forgets to take pill for one day she can take two pills next day. But I'm really not sure about 5-6 pills at once. I don't think it would be good for her health. And to be honest I wouldn't suggest this to anybody.
As you know even if you don't have sexual intercourse it is important for her to take her pills every day. If she has any other problems with pills, it is best for her to check with her doctor.
And about the condoms, I would agree with Dan that you might use some lube.

Alright, so to update this, she was suppose to start her period two days ago and she hasen't yet...Im really extremely worried that she is pregnant and she is completely against abortion =/ any opinions?