My last normal period was 2-12-10 on 2-26-10 my boyfriend and I had sex. I was supposed to get my period on 3-11-10 but instead I had pink and then brown spotting and only noticed it when I would pee and would wipe. I started getting headaches on 3-4-10 and basically have had small headaches since and every now and then have had a migraine. I've also been very nauseous, having frequent urination, heartburn, tender breasts, food aversions, heightened smell (so bad it makes my nausea worse). I was supposed to have started again on 4-9-10 and nothing, but on 4-12-10 I had major stomach cramps (which I never cramp) and I had extremely heavy bleeding but by that evening it had went to medium spotting, and then by the next morning there was just spotting when I would wipe. I have taken 3 pregnancy tests and all were negative. I don't know if I should take another test or make a doctor's appointment, any ideas?

Hey have you gotten a blood test yet? those are so much better and are usually right I would not waste no more money on the home test go get the blood test done it does sound like you could be pregnant but to be safe you need to go to you doctor or an health department or a clinic.

No I haven't been to get a blood test yet, but I'm going to make an appointment ASAP, because I would like know if I am or not.

yes I agree make the appointment because if you are you need to start the vitaims. And actually if you think you are then I would start them now. And good luck and let me know how it turns out. And have you been throwing up or just sick to your stomach? Anymore cramping?

I will let you know once I get blood work!! I have vomited a few times, mostly after big meals or when I ate shrimp, which I usually love! But it's mostly just nausea. And I only cramped really bad one day, but now it's more of small cramps, but I have never cramped before when I'm about to start, so I don't know. And how reliable are Montgomery tubercules? Because I think I have them, which I've never had them before...

Well I went and got blood work, and it was negative. My doctor told me I needed to wait and see what happened in May and if I didn't have a period or if it was normal then I needed to go in and see her. Which I thought I had my period and it happened to be just bleeding for one day, and then nothing. I'm really not too sure what is going on with my body. If my blood test was negative I shouldn't be pregnant correct? And I'm still having mild cramps, but it's everyday sporadically through the day.

Hey usually the blood test is always right so I would say you are not pregnant! I would listen to your doctor and go back if you haven't got your period this month. Have you been having sex unprotected? So if you are not trying to get pregnant make sure you use something so you don't becime pregnant. If you still are having this problem you need to go back in and see her because that is not normal so the cramps are telling you something just hold on and you might get your period this month but if not go back and lets see what she has to say and what she does for you. Keep me posted and good luck!

No I haven't been trying to get pregnant...but we were using a condom, but it kinda fell off, that's what we get for drinking. But if I did end up pregnant it wouldn't be the end of the world, I'm 23 and he's 33. He was actually somewhat excited, and when I got my blood test back and told him he couldn't believe it. He has two kids of his own and he thinks I'm acting weird and my breasts have gone up a cup size, and now there's veins all over them, and I see veins all over my body. Everything just seems to be a bit on the weird side.