I had to take 2 plan b pills within one week. After taking the second one, I started my period that night, and it was an extremely long one lasting about a week (mine usually last about 4 or 5 days). I then didn't get another period until 5 weeks after that. Now I'm waiting for another period, 5 weeks after my last one. I'm kinda worried, but I'm thinking that the pills are just still messing everything up.

Plan B has been known to mess with your periods BUT they have to be taken correctly to stop conception! Just to get this off the table, I would like you to take a pregnancy test to see if you are pregnant or not OK?

I am going to wait until Friday because my periods always usually start on Fridays, so I am always irregular. I am having my normal PMS symptoms I always get right before my period. But I also have been stressed for the past week because last week I had my first pelvic exam so I was freaking out about that. Hopefully I get my period this week or I'm in deep c**p.

not neccassarily, just lets wait and see OK? Try not to stress about this - as this CAN delay your period! Let me know OK? Good luck hoeny!

its something i can't help but stress about. i know it won't help but it's always on my mind. i am really scared

I just reread your original post, at first I thought you took the type of Morning after pill where you take 2 pills! BUT I think you are stating that within 1 week you actually had unprotected sex twice and took 2 seperate Plan B pills for 2 seperate occaisions, is that the case?!!!! IF so you could be in a bit of trouble here - Plan B or the Morning After Pills are NEVER to be used for contraception! They contain HUGE amounts of hormones and are developed that way to stop conception! You are at a HUGE risk of complications when you use if for contraception! PLEASE tell me it was the 2 pill one NOT the 2 seperate unprotected sex occurences? Also have you or your partner been tested for STI's?