Hi I am 16 years old and I had protected intercourse yesterday but the condom ripped. I got the plan b pill, but it only came with one pill. Does that mean its less affective? I am very nervous.

Hi, no it means that all it takes is one for it to be effective.  Remember the side effects of this pill include either a delayed or early period and sometimes either heavier or lighter.  It's normal and doesn't mean you are pregnant.

Think about getting and using with condoms birth control to prevent these mishaps from happening.

Hope this helps

I recently took the single Plan B dose when my husband and I had an accident, and I started my period as normal. I was right in the middle of my 28 day cycle (I am the most fertile during these days). I experienced some light cramping, and my breasts were sore. I experienced some spotting 11 days later (3 days prior to my normal period start date - which was odd), but my period started as normal. My advice to you, get on birth control. Once you become sexually active, it is smart to get on one. Good luck!