So today I was having protected sex (At about 12PM-ish) and five minutes in, I felt the condom break. He automatically pulled out, hadn't had a chance to "finish" and doesn't ever pre-cum. At about 5pm (5 hours later on that same day) I automatically bought the plan b one step pill and took it. I'm not feeling any symptoms of the pill yet and I haven't threw up or anything.I know you don't ovulate during your period and this is my 6th day on my current period. What are your thoughts? Will I be okay?

Hi guest,

It is unlikely you'll get pregnant, pill or no pill.  It's still early in your cycle.  You likely won't ovulate for at least 5 days (11th day of your cycle) and sperm can at best survive for about 5 days.

Many women don't have any "symptoms" of the the pill.  You may  have sore breasts or even some spotting.  Your next FEW periods can be early or late and heavier or lighter than normal however.

You'll be fine.

Hope it helps.

@Medic-danI got my period on the 20th, today is the 26th, it ends tomorrow and my ovulation begins on the 4th. Sperm takes like 7-ish days to  die out; does the ovulation date matter?