So I had protected sex with my bf and the condom slipped after he finished. i dont think anything got on me. after like 3-4 days i spotted ONCE and it was bright red. could that have been because it was my second time having sex? then a week later i started getting my regular pms symptoms a week before my period (sore boobs, acne). two days after i had sex again (protected) and the condom slipped again but this time a little further so the next day (within 20 hrs) took plan b. two days later i started to spot brown discharge but it was heavier than my usual spotting and went on most of the day. two days after the spotting returned. am i pregnant if im spotting like this?  

***also how do i know if this brown spotting is spotting caused by plan b or my period? there has been one time before in the past where my period was this consistency.