I started a new pack of tricyclen 28 on a Saturday. I ended up missing a pill on Sunday but didn't notice I actually missed one until that Thursday night. So I had one extra pill in the pack. Had unprotected sex on that same Thursday but took the morning after pill (plan B) Friday morning (less than 12 hours after unprotected sex). The doctor said not to take the tricyclen on thursday but double up on Friday. Ended up having a condom break on Saturday (phoned a pharmacists, she said I should be ok, and not to take another morning after pill again). I have continued to take the rest of the tricyclen pack ontime everyday. But now I'm starting to freak out, what are my chances of being prego?

I am 100% sure you are NOT pregnant - 1st it takes several missed days of the pill, THEN you took Plan B - to stop ANY conception and destroy any egg! Then you had an oops - but were still protected so you are fine I promise! What I do tell others is this, have your partner wear a condom and for him to ull out when he is about to ejaculate - this way there is ZERO chance of being pregnant and stopping "OOPS'S" Good luck and health! I hope this helps1