Hi I took Plan B just 4 days ago and after 2 days I had unprotected sex again and the day after, do you think that there is a chance that I can still get pregnant or do you think that the PLan B pill will stop the sperm from getting in, I am also in my week of ovulating.. I mean I want to get pregnant but I am just not soo sure, I am just scared.. But can somebody give me an idea or a response to this question.. Thanks!

PLAN B is for one sex act only.

IF you do not wish to get pegnant you must take another dose of PLAN B.

this also happend to me to , i had unprotected intercourse on the 1st then i took the plan b pill on the 4th but i had unprotected sex again and he precame inside me on the 8th and i got my period on the 12th could i still get pregnent? :$

hi
so im fairly new at this.
about 3 weeks ago i had unprotected sex. but im on birthcontrol. i took plan b the next day and a week later i got my period on a monday its been almost a week and im still spotting and i dont know what to do, could i possiably be pregnat?r

hi my name is sandie i had sex with my boyfriend and the condom brokes so he bought the plan B pill i drink so should be worry