Ok well here it is...We have been trying ttc for a while now..Well early sunday morning we had intercourse I had positve ovulation, well come to find out monday, my husband had been exposed to lead at work for the past two weeks, and had no idea till then...Well I got to thinking about, cause lead can cause birth defects, so today Wednesday I went to planned parenthood and got the plan b, just to be on the safe side..Went today cause the are only open 3 days a week..Well when I got there it was almost closing time, so I got my stuff and took it when I got to the car, didnt read the box until I got home. Just out of cuirosity..Well the lady there said to take both at the same time and I did well the instructions say to take one now and the other 12 hours later. Will this hurt, will this not be as affective?? I havent had intercourse this month until sunday, we just wait till around the time to ovulate and then after..I took a pregnancy test before I went and it came out neg....PLease help with any advice...Thanks for your time...

i have heard that it doesnt matter it you take them 12 hrs apart ot together!