hello all i am new to this. To start out I will say that my name is keisha i am 20 years old, i am engaged to a wonderful man named michael we have been together 4 years in january. We have never had a break up or anything so please dont be mean to me because we r young and trying to conceive.I was on the nuvaring for 2 years and got off of it almost two months ago. we waited for me to have a normal cycle before trying to conceive. I was fertile from aug.13 till aug.18 and we had intercourse 3 times a week and i would lie down for about 30minutes after each time. According to the online ovulation calculator i was supposed to ovulate the 16th, i had ewcm on sunday. Anyways i was wondering if it would be to soon to be feeling any symptoms already. I have had minor cramps l8ly like im going to start af but nothing has came yet. My boobs r becoming pretty sore mostly my nipples (sorry tmi), my back aches,headaches and im very tired.I have not been thinking o im pregnant and causing these issues to myself i have tried to keep my mind off of it michael says i am but what does he know lol. My boobs look like i have a sports bra on with no bra i have large breasts so that is unusuall.So what do you all think? Let me know..O yeah one more question can the father experience things that the mother would be experiencing? Like headaches and tiredness? Cause michael keeps complaining bout headaches and he is tired and he never really whines like he is now about it and it all started with him like 2 dasy after me...Thank you for all of your replies...Keisha

when are you supposed to get AF?

i was supposed to get af on friday..so 1day late now...If Af doesnt show up by monday im ganna take a test...I dont have my car every day cuz fience is using it becuz gas his pick up is a gas hog so i have to wait to go to town i live in the middle of no where...

I have been all over the internet looking at symptoms and the missed period is #1. Sounds like you might be pregnant! As soon as you can get a test. Let me know how you make out!

I wish u the best of luck i'm trying constantly and nothing has happened yet so dont give up...... I'm not!!!!!!!

Still no AF. When i was on bc my cycle was exactly 28 days, once i stopped bc it has been 25days so af should have came on the 30th....I sure hope this is our month.! Im not strssing on this either and stress has never affected my period ever!!I dont have cramps or anything anymore just sore bb's, tired, headaches, and not feeling so hot..Hope all is going well with those of you ttc baby dust to you!!!
Keisha

Ok so af came today :-( I guess we will just keep trying :-(