Is it alright if I took Plan B at 1:00pm and waiting to take the 2nd pill around 1am.?
Problem is that during the 12-hour period I was drinking a little alcohol and jungle juice at my friends 22nd birthday party. I would like to know if it would affect the morning-after pill?

no, it shouldn't affect it.

It is perfectly safe to drink when taking Plan B

but i wouldnt reccomend it, plan B is unhealthy for your liver, and so is alcohol obviously

i drank after taking plan B and it completely messed me up, blacked out completely after only a little bit to drink and i had eaten/was healthy/rested and was an uncontrollable and different drunk. i know all people react differently but i definitely wouldn't drink the same day again.

So i recently , well 4 or 5 days ago, had unprotected sex and proteced sex withing 3 days, So i went out after i had sexualy intrecourse the first time and took plan b. I took that pill within 12 hours after having sex, That same night i took plan b i was drinking, not a lot , a few beers but i stoped after realizing i was taking plan b. The next night i had protected sex, but as we were taking the penis out, i forgot to hold the condom. so the condom came off, and sperm i assume, must hace came out into my vagina. So ran to the washroom and cleaned myself up. That morning i went out and got another plan b box and took the other plan b pills. So my question is, Will the pill still be affective, where i had taken 4 pills within the 72 hours!!

-HELP!-

Maybe if you sit yo ass down somewhere you won't have to worry about it

Girl no. You cannot take Plan B like it’s birth control. Not only can taking it 4 times in a few days be ineffective, but you can really mess up your chances of having a kid.. ever.