Metal is such a loose term these days, as evidenced by the large number of AC-DC responses. Here are my suggestions (not in any particular order) for a real rock-out run: - anything by Rammstein (current fav: Zwitter) - anything by Linkin Park (current fav: Don't Stay) - Breed, Nirvana - Lounge Act, Nirvana - It's So Easy, Guns 'n' Roses - Welcome to the Jungle, Guns 'n' Roses - Fuel, Metallica - Master of Puppets, Metallica - You've Got Another Thing Comin', Judas Priest - Amethyst, Hole - Whatever, Godsmack - Awake, Godsmack - Mr. Self Destruct, Nine Inch Nails - Smack My b***h Up, The Prodigy - Breathe, The Prodigy - Crackerman, Stone Temple Pilots - Sex Type Thing, Stone Temple Pilots - Crazy Train, Ozzy Osbourne - Bark at the Moon, Ozzy Osbourne - Long Way Down, The Goo Goo Dolls - Enter Sandman, Metallica - Everlasting Gaze, The Smashing Pumpkins - Wish You Were Dead, Scheer Should you like any of the above, PM me your address and I'll burn and send some tunes your way. See, not everything I listen to is sh!t.

Across the Nation... by Union Underground.
(great, great, pump up song!)

The first Disturbed album (The Sickness) The second (Believe) is also good but not as heavy or motivating. The Matrix Soundtrack (Hypest album ever, nuff said) Rob Zombie - Living Dead Girl, Dragula, Superbeast, 2 others from that album that I can't think of (tracks 6 and 9) 12 Stones - My Life, Broken (Not that heavy, but very good)

Don't forget Run to the Hills by Iron Maiden.

I haven't listened to my 80's Metal music in so long I have forgotten most of the good ones.

Plus I sold all my metal CD's at a garage sale :(

Astral Creep 2000?

I also like Hell's Bells and For Those About To Rock. Cliched? Maybe. But I still like them.

Good call on Dragula, too.

As for the rap stuff:

Bring Tha Noize, PE + Anthrax is hella tight. Nice one, PH!

Sir Mix a Lot and Metal Church hooked up for a rendition of "Ironman".

Run DMC, both Raising Hell and Tougher Than Leather. Just the songs, not the whole CDs (or are those considered 'tapes'?).

Limp Bizkit Rollin

South Texas Death Ride -- Union Underground (I think?)

Any good southern guy worth his grits has to include some AC/DC in the mix. I prefer Back in Black.

FEELINGS!!! NOTHING MORE THAN FEELINGS!!!

Click. Click. Boom.
by Saliva is one of my new favorites.

Three of my all time faves!!!! You know me, 80's hairband girl: We're Not Gonna Take It - Twisted Sister (I think) Come on Feel the Noize - Quiet Riot Once Bitten Twice Shy - Great White Photograph - Def Leppard Over the Mountain - Ozzy Flying High Again - Ozzy Sweet Child O Mine- G&R I'd go on but I am sure I'm making the rappers :puke: ;) Add: Puddle Of Mudd has a couple good ones and almost anything by Kid Rock would work too!

sorry I am not as familiar with it as you..... :P
Everybody's got to have a hobby. JUST KIDDING!

Everybody's got to have a hobby.
JUST KIDDING!
:LOL: :LOL:

Are you gonna burn that list and sell it like we did the other Riff Raff CD??

For a rap like group "Hot Action Cop" 'Doom Boom' 'Goin Down on it' & 'Fever for the Flava'.

Older stuff..

Definitely Iron Maiden "Run to the Hills"!

I like Kid Rock, although I don't know the names of any of his songs.

Ace Frehley "New York Groove"

Kiss "Rock & Roll All Nite"

And it's not metal, but a cool running song, Sweet "Fox on the Run" and actually, so is "Ballroom Blitz".

Well.....I never got into metal
Nickelback's pretty raunchy sometimes. Their entire new CD rocks.
Eminem - Lose Yourself
Hot for Teacher - Van Halen (love the intro)
ZZ Top - Legs, Sharp Dressed Man,