If someone wanted to torture you which song would be most effective on you?

Without a doubt - Y.M.C.A.!!! LORD I HATE THAT SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And everywhere I turn I hear it! Drives me CRAZY!!!

Anything by Outkast.

And yes, I was tortured by this by a particular someone.

ANYTHING at all by Jimmy Buffet. Needless to say, I get tortured a lot down here.

"Hey Ya" is enough to send me into a bloodthirsty rage.

The Barney Song. I love you. You love me.

"You light up my Life" Debby Boone GACK!!!

Shakin' by Eddie Money. HATE.

Most anything by the Beatles and Little Drummer Boy.

In the early 60s I was the radio repairman in our local radio/TV shop. At that time the most common problem with radios was cutting out intermittently. I would have as many as 6 to 10 radios playing on my bench at any one time waiting for one to cut out so I could then attend to that one. I usually tried to have a different station on each one so I would notice when one cut out. When the Beatles showed up all could get was Beatles songs to listen to all day long and I got sick of them.

The same thing at Christmas when Little Drummer Boy saturated my brain.

Ohhh, you're not gonna get me to give out them kind of secrets, Missy! A for effort, though. :P

Anything by Air Supply!!!!
That stuff causes my insulin to soar, it's so syrupy!

Heart's "Barracuda".

In the year 2525 by Zager and Evans. <<<Surprisingly, this song did not make it onto Blender's list...

That was on an album I used to use for testing record players. We used to sell records at the TV store and when I needed one for the shop I would ask the record girl for one. She would give me the worst selling thing she had.

"We've only just begun" The Carpenters. :umno: