Burned just last night. Bopped around the 'hood to it on the MP3 this morning. Scared more than a few locals :umno:. This one I'm SURE you'll all love. 1 America - Neil Diamond 2 Boogie Wonderland - Earth, Wind, & Fire with The Emotions 3 Thief of Hearts - Madonna 4 So. Central Rain - REM 5 Just Like Heaven - The Cure 6 Don't Stop Till You Get Enough - Michael Jackson 7 Mr. Self Destruct - Nine Inch Nails 8 Everybody Wants Some - Van Halen 9 Once in a Lifetime - The Talking Heads 10 Baby, I'm a Star - Prince 11 Too Much Time on My Hands - Styx 12 I'm That Type of Guy - LL Cool J 13 Around the Dial - The Kinks 14 More More More - Kylie Minogue 15 Don't Stop Believin' - Journey 16 Red Rain - Peter Gabriel Though it was difficult running to the Van Halen tune, as I was starving and kept thinking of freedom fries for some reason ....

:umno:
:umno:
Well, if its working for you, who am I to disagree? Pretty good mix, however, save and except...

It makes me hungry for Pig burgers. 8O

Oh Alan, remember, this was back when he was black and good at what he did. How can you resist a good "woooOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"???

pretty good list, I unlike alan, appreciate the Michael Jackson song...However Peter Gabriel's "Red Rain"?

Awesome song, but not much of a pump up tune for the end of a running mix. :shrug:

"woooOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"!
Not pump up, but cooldown. Or a segue tune into another fabulous elkid running mix.
"woooOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"! can't get it out of my head!

"woooOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"!
Oh, alright, cooldown. I get it. Nice Choice! :thumbsup:

4 So. Central Rain - REM
my favorite REM song of ALL time...

6 Don't Stop Till You Get Enough - Michael Jackson
7 Mr. Self Destruct - Nine Inch Nails
8 Everybody Wants Some - Van Halen
10 Baby, I'm a Star - Prince
12 I'm That Type of Guy - LL Cool J

and those are all on the running mix I'm currently creating 8O but my player can handle 180 tunes so there are a lot on there

The Cure, oh yes
Show me, show me, show me how you do that trick
the one that makes me scream, she said
the one that makes me laugh, she said...
Styx? uhm, no 8O

The Cure, oh yes .... Styx? uhm, no
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that song. Reminds me of my first true love. :pinklove: And I normally don't like Styx either, but this tune I do. Especially because I first owned it on vinyl, on the fabulous "High Voltage" compilation by K-Tel Records. :umno:

You are SOOO my twin, especially with your fine taste in music! What player do you have? I calculate that mine holds enough music for me to complete my marathon (even at my slow pace), but I think I can upgrade the memory to hold more. I burn my mixes on CD first, and then load them into the MP3 to create supah mixes that I adjust according to the workout (yes, I'm that anal).

Michael Jackson or Neil Diamond?
:D

Michael Jackson or Neil Diamond?
:D
Neil Diamond??? Too cheesy to ever be confused for black. He would take only one step in the 'hood before he got a big smackdown. That's why his music is loved by only two groups: children of the 60s/70s and drunk college kids.

You got the ways to move me, Cherry

Come on, Cherry baby.....

Neil Diamond??? Too cheesy to ever be confused for black. He would take only one step in the 'hood before he got a big smackdown. That's why his music is loved by only two groups: children of the 60s/70s and drunk college kids.I think you need to apologize to every drunk college kid in America. You know that they listen to Bread.